Home » About me
My name is Linda Burgers.
I am a Video Game Producer currently working at Nixxes Software, Utrecht, the Netherlands.
– Maintain communication between Nixxes team, publishers, developers Eidos Montreal and Crystal Dynamics and other partners like Valve, Nvidia, AMD, Microsoft & Sony.
– Maintain documentation; drive task management (TTP,JIRa) & apply SCRUM method in collaboration with the Leads & Directors.
– Manage legal side of projects, draft proposals: set goals/milestones/budget/etc in collaboration with the Studio Head.
– Handle daily communication with Pub QA, Localization QA, Dev QA, Publishing, Outsource vendors & Brand team.
– Manage Steamworks back-end for projects that require it. Update builds, branches, upload trading cards, store info, etc.
– Manage post-release support.
– Game Director: For the Rise of the Tomb Raider “Blood Ties” DLC, I also functioned as game director & quality owner for the DLC’s design. Driving a team of 2 game designers and 2 level designers from paper design to finish.
– Writer/Narrative Design: For the “Blood Ties” DLC I co-wrote for character bios, collectables (such as relics and letters) and for the narrative design in collaboration with the Narrative Director and Creative Director at Crystal Dynamics.
– Nixxes Tools/Engine Team (Aug 2019 – present, production support)
– Marvel’s Avengers (Jan 2019 – present, multi-port project (multiple SKU’s)
– Shadow of the Tomb Raider (Sept 2017 – April 2019, PC port)
– Marvel’s Avengers (2016, Q3/Q4 – content project)
– Rise of the Tomb Raider 20 year Celebration – “Blood Ties” DLC, 2016
– Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, 2015 & 2016, PC port
– Rise of the Tomb Raider, 2015, PC port
– Lara Croft & the Temple of Osiris, 2014, port project
– THIEF, 2013 & 2014, PC port